Friday, May 15, 2009

Today the listing of my painting is going to be over ,
And I really tried to sale them ...and it didn't work,
Do I need to understand something out of this ?
If I didn't sell them does it say something about my art?
Anyway I was wish I would sell them , but soon the listing will be over .
And this makes me a little sad.

I even offered 30 % discount , but I don't see any progress.
So now I need to wait until tomorrow to see what will happen,
All my life painting has been my love and passion.
I will never give that up.

Just hoping for the best :)

If you're looking at this post and its the 15.5.09 today then I hope you will visit on my paintings section , I still offer 30 % discount and a gift ..hahaha.(worth to try no?)

I ADDED SOME PHOTOS TO SHOW YOU WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT :)





Naomi.k

2 comments:

  1. Hi naomi, I like your paintings so there must be more people out there who like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you odlia , its great to hear this .

    ReplyDelete