Thursday, July 23, 2009

Story about a talented pattern designer :)

"An adorable donkey was born on 21 July 2009 , early in the morning, when the children of the house were still dancing in their dreamy clouds.

The donkey is Inbaliya's unique design, it's a Donkey playing toy, Waldorf style. It is so cute that every one who looks at it wants to cuddle and care for it. " These are the words of Inbal the designer that made this sweet donkey on request for me .

Before couple of days I got an invitation to create some donkey's dolls for a "donkey day" in the USA.

I tried to look for a pattern on the internet.
But I didn't find anything , so I didn't know what to do ...then I thought ..wait!
I know that my dear friend Inbal makes patterns , so I asked her and in one night it was ready.
And not only the pattern ...she made this cute doll



I wanted to tell my story and recommend her !!! If you have an idea to make a doll
but you don't know how , you can count on inbal to create for you whatever you want .
Go to her shop and see how talented she is .

* If you like this post please comment .
Thank you
Naomi

8 comments:

  1. That's very cute! And it was so nice of her to get everything together so quickly for you.
    -Bees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post! I am happy to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes , it was , She so nice Pearson and seller .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the great support the internet gives everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this donkey , You can buy it in her shop,
    I posted links :)

    ReplyDelete